Ar lan y môr* is an elevated two bedroom house with an open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area, plus bathroom, toilet, laundry and two decks. The front deck, main living area and front bedroom have views of the Freycinet Peninsula, Schouten and Maria Islands and Great Oyster Bay. The second bedroom and back deck look out over Great Oyster Bay. It’s a gentle 10 minute walk down Oyster Bay Court and the waterfront track to Swanwick Beach. Ar lan y môr is ideal for one or two couples or two friends requiring separate bedrooms.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen
- Ar Lan y Mor is a non-smoking property
- Bedrooms have pillow top queen beds with quality bedding, electric blankets and clock radios. There’s even a choice of pillows.
- Efficient winter heating.
- Free WiFi
- In the bathroom you’ll find nice fluffy towels and a hair dryer.
- Pets considered
- The cottage is simply but stylishly and comfortably furnished.
- The kitchen is well equipped for holiday cooking with new crockery, cutlery and utensils, a stove, microwave, coffee plunger, toaster, electric jug, electric frypan and of course a refrigerator.
- There’s outdoor furniture on the front deck, along with a small gas barbecue.
- There’s a washing machine and clothes line.
- TV, DVD and radio/CD player in main living area.
*In case you are wondering about the name, it’s Welsh for ‘at the seaside’
Check-in after: 3:00 pm
Check-out before: 10:00 am
Additional guests: $30
Pet Friendly: Yes