Booking Terms & Conditions
- To confirm your reservation, we do require 50% upon booking and the remaining balance 14 days prior to your arrival.
- Guest numbers are limited to the number of guests requested at the time of reservation. Additional beds that were not booked at the time of reservation will be unavailable. Unconfirmed numbers and any call out for extra linen will incur a $50 fee as well as the extra charges per additional guest.
- Additional guests are charged at $30 – $50 per person per night for the full duration of the booking, regardless of the number of nights stayed.
- Reasonable cleaning costs are included in the rental fee. Guests agree to be charged to replace items that are damaged beyond reasonable wear and tear, and to pay additional cleaning charges if they leave the property requiring unusual cleaning. This includes washing, drying, and putting away dishes.
- Check in time is 3 pm and check out is 10 am. Early check-ins and late check-outs are not available to efficiently attend to CovidSafe protocols. If these policies are not adhered to, extra charges can apply.
- Under no circumstances are guests allowed to enter the holiday house if cleaning is in process, due to potential injury and health and safety regulations.
- The holiday houses are self-contained and are not a serviced accommodation venue.
- Items are supplies initially free of charge and for your convenience, however replenishment during your stay is the responsibility of the guest.
- Under no circumstances are guests allowed to move or rearrange furniture at the holiday house. A set fee of $250 plus any extra charges for damages will apply.
- Cancellation of a booking greater than 14 days before the date of your arrival, will be free of charge, minus a $50 administration fee.
- Cancellation of a booking within 14 days before the date of your arrival, or a ‘no-show’ will incur 100% of the total booking.
- Cancellation of a booking related to COVID-19 at any timeframe before the date of your arrival, will be free of charge, minus a $50 administration fee or a credit note with no expire date will apply. We would require paperwork to process your request.
- No refund will be given if you cancel any part of your reservation during your stay.
- It would be advisable to purchase travel insurance to ensure you can be compensated in case of an unforeseen circumstance and you need to cancel.
- These direct Terms and Conditions regarding Freycinet Holiday Houses cancellation policy does not stand when booking through an external booking agent – the booking agents Terms and Conditions apply.
Failure of services or Equipment/Appliances
We make every effort to ensure the property is ready for you to enjoy your stay. Where a problem is experienced (e.g. by failure of equipment such as dishwasher, washing machine, air conditioner, hot water service, Wi-Fi, TV, toaster or kettle, or services such as power or water) please report it to us by phone or email.
We will do our very best to get the item or service fixed, restored, or replaced as quick as possible. However, it may not always be possible to achieve this during your stay given we
are in a remote area and tradesmen and technicians are of limited availability.
This is not grounds for a refund or compensation for any failure of services or equipment and appliances during your stay.
Strictly not permitted
- Parties or excessive noise levels after 9 pm.
- Smoking inside the holiday house. A cost of $250 will be charged to your account if this is not adhered to and the extra fees processed through the credit card on file.
- Pets unless specified for the holiday house and the pet charges paid in advance
- Moving or rearranging furniture. A set fee of $250 pls any extra charges for damages will apply
- Camping, caravans, or motor homes
- Fires within the property boundary
You may be asked to vacate the premises terminating your stay if any of these policies are not followed. Forfeiting the payment of your stay.
By agreeing to pay the accommodation tariff you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement, and authorize Freycinet Holiday Houses to debit any and all fees and charges set out herein to the credit card details of which you provided at the time of making the accommodation deposit or that you agree that you will arrange payment accordingly and immediately.
Providing the full payment confirms your reservation and will indicate that you agree to the above terms.
Guests staying in our holiday premises do so at their own risk. Freycinet Holiday Houses and the Accommodation’s Owner incur no liability for any loss, damage to property, personal injury, or illness. You agree further to indemnify and to keep indemnified Freycinet Holiday Houses and, its employees, against liability to any person arising under or in right of you in respect of any loss or damage arising out of or in consequence of your participation in the use of the premises managed by Freycinet Holiday Houses.