Booking Terms & Conditions
- To confirm your reservation, we do require full payment upon booking.
- Guest numbers are limited to the number of guests requested at the time of reservation. Additional beds that were not booked at the time of reservation will be unavailable. Unconfirmed numbers and any call out for extra linen will incur a $50 fee as well as the extra charges per additional guest.
- Additional guests are charged at $25 – $40 per person per night for the full duration of the booking, regardless of the number of nights stayed.
- Reasonable cleaning costs are included in the rental fee. Guests agree to be charged to replace items that are damaged beyond reasonable wear and tear, and to pay additional cleaning charges if they leave the property requiring unusual cleaning. This includes washing, drying and putting away dishes.
- Check in time is 3 pm and check out is 10 am. Early check-ins and late check-outs can be approved on the day of your arrival. This is a privilege, not a right and is based on availability. If these policies aren’t adhered to, extra charges can apply.
- Under no circumstances are guests allowed to enter the holiday house if cleaning is in process, due to potential injury and health and safety regulations.
- The holiday houses are self-contained and are not a serviced accommodation venue.
- Items are supplies initially free of charge and for your convenience, however replenishment during your stay is the responsibility of the guest.
- Under no circumstances are guests allowed to move or rearrange furniture at the holiday house. A set fee of $250 plus any extra charges for damages will apply.
- Cancellation of a booking greater than 30 days before the date of your arrival, will incur a fee of 50% of the total booking.
- Cancellation of a booking within 30 days before the date of your arrival, or a ‘no-show’ will incur 100% of the total booking.
- No refund will be given if you cancel any part of your reservation during your stay.
- It would be advisable to purchase travel insurance to ensure you can be compensated in case of an unforeseen circumstance and you need to cancel.
Strictly not permitted
- Parties or excessive noise levels after 9 pm.
- Smoking inside the holiday house. A cost of $250 will be charged to your account if this is not adhered to and the extra fees processed through the credit card on file.
- Pets unless specified for the holiday house
- Camping, caravans or motor homes
- Fires within the property boundary
You may be asked to vacate the premises terminating your stay if any of these policies aren’t followed. Forfeiting the payment of your stay.
By agreeing to pay the accommodation tariff you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement, and authorise Freycinet Holiday Houses to debit any and all fees and charges set out herein to the credit card details of which you provided at the time of making the accommodation deposit or that you agree that you will arrange payment accordingly and immediately.
Providing the full payment confirms your reservation and will indicate that you agree to the above terms.
Guests staying in our holiday premises do so at their own risk. Freycinet Holiday Houses and the Accommodation’s Owner incur no liability for any loss, damage to property, personal injury or illness. You agree further to indemnify and to keep indemnified Freycinet Holiday Houses and, its employees, against liability to any person arising under or in right of you in respect of any loss or damage arising out of or in consequence of your participation in the use of the premises managed by Freycinet Holiday Houses.