Click here to visit this property’s website for more images & info.
Beachcomber is an elevated two bedroom beach house with an open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area, plus bathroom/toilet and laundry. The deck and main living area have views through a clump of sheoaks to Great Oyster Bay and the ranges beyond. It’s a 5 minute walk down Oyster Bay Court and the waterfront track to Swanwick Beach. Beachcomber is ideal for one or two couples, two friends requiring separate bedrooms or a couple with up to three children.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Double & 1 Single (1 Tribunk)
- A TV and radio/CD player are in main living area. iPod plug in radio/CD player.
- Beachcomber is a non smoking property.
- Bedrooms have quality linen, and electric blankets.
- In the bathroom you’ll find basin and vanity, toilet, a shower over a bath, nice towels and a hair dryer.
- It’s simply but comfortably furnished in a casual beachy style.
- The deck is equipped with outdoor furniture and a gas barbecue.
- The kitchen is well equipped for holiday cooking with new crockery, cutlery and utensils. There’s a stove, microwave, toaster, electric jug and of course a refrigerator.
- The main bedroom has a queen bed while in the second bedroom there’s a double bed with a trundle stored beneath it.
- There’s a washing machine, trough and clothes line.
- This modern house is of passive solar design with sturdy canvas blinds to control the sun’s entry depending on the season and the time of day.
- Winter heating is efficient.
Check-in after: 3:00 pm
Check-out before: 10:00 am
Additional guests: $25