Beachcomber is an elevated two bedroom beach house with an open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area, plus bathroom/toilet and laundry. The deck and main living area have views through a clump of sheoaks to Great Oyster Bay and the ranges beyond. It’s a 5 minute walk down Oyster Bay Court and the waterfront track to Swanwick Beach. Beachcomber is ideal for one or two couples, two friends requiring separate bedrooms or a couple with up to three children.
- This modern house is of passive solar design with sturdy canvas blinds to control the sun’s entry depending on the season and the time of day.
- It’s simply but comfortably furnished in a casual beachy style.
- The kitchen is well equipped for holiday cooking with new crockery, cutlery and utensils. There’s a stove, microwave, toaster, electric jug and of course a refrigerator.
- The main bedroom has a queen bed while in the second bedroom there’s a Tri Bunk (double underneath and a single on top)
- Bedrooms have quality linen, and electric blankets.
- In the bathroom you’ll find basin and vanity, toilet, a shower over a bath, nice towels and a hair dryer.
- The deck is equipped with outdoor furniture and a gas barbecue.
- A TV and radio/CD player are in main living area. iPod plug in radio/CD player.
- Winter heating is efficient.
- There’s a washing machine, trough and clothes line.
- Beachcomber is a non smoking property.
- Quality linen & towels
- 1 bath towel per guest
- Guest amenities (starter pack)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Digital house compendium
- Recommendations on activities and places to visit
- Ocean Views
- Local guide
- Firepit from May to September only – subject to weather
We absolutely loved our stay! The place had everything we needed, it added to the charm and the location is stunning. Loved every moment.
Amazing view, very close to the NP & very responsive. Next time we’ll stay longer!
Great house to spend a couple of days relaxing! House was very comfortable and inviting. Will definitely stay again if in area. AAA+