Forest Edge is situated in a tranquil location with the best of both worlds, spectacular views of the Hazards Mountains and Honeymoon Bay from the expansive front deck and most rooms, with a rear deck facing the native eucalypt forest adjoining the Freycinet National Park. Native orchids grow just beyond the back door and wallabies and the local birdlife are regular visitors. There are hiking, mountain biking and 4WD tracks in the forest and it is a 10 minute walk to the town centre and the beach.
Forest Edge has a large open plan living area incorporating dining and lounge facilities and a modern kitchen with quality appliances. Floor to ceiling windows open onto the front deck making the most of the stunning vista, and a heat pump and wood fire (for winter) keeps it cosy throughout the year. There are four bedrooms and two bathrooms over two levels that can sleep up to eight people (two queen size beds, a double bed and a single bunk bed and single bed). The house is suitable for couples or families and there are games and books for adults and children to enjoy.
- Unlimited fast WiFi
- Private setting with off street parking
- Large front sundeck with panoramic views and a sheltered back deck with secure gates, barbeque and comfortable deck furniture
- Wood fire and heat pump in main living area & individual heaters in each bedroom
- TV with USB connection and DVD player
- Washing machine, dryer, clothes line, iron & ironing board
- All linen and towels are new and of top quality
- Porta cot (bring own bedding) and high chair available
- Forest Edge is a non-smoking house
- Pets not permitted
- Espresso Machine