Halcyon means an idyllic and peaceful time.
It also means luxury accommodation commanding panoramic views over Sandpiper Beach and Great Oyster Bay.
An environment where you can escape and immerse yourself in the sky and sea. A place to be refreshed, uplifted and renewed by doing as much or as little as you desire.
A place to centre your spirit and synchronize to life’s natural rhythms.
Halcyon was completed in 2011 and is situated adjacent to the beach access path. The sight and sound of the ocean will soothe your soul. Meanwhile, Freycinet National Park, wineries, fishing, kayaking and golf are all at your doorstep.
Luxury features include:
- A full house width balcony overlooking the bay where you may see whales and dolphins.
- 3 metre floor to ceiling glass captures the beauty of the bay across to Swansea by day and the magic of the stars by night.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Panel heaters in all bedrooms
- Heated towel racks and tiling
- Contemporary luxury appliances including coffee machine in a stainless steel kitchen
- Large screen smart tv with BluRay player and enhanced sound system
- Main bedroom with ensuite and king size bed.
- Two bedrooms with queen size beds
Halcyon is tranquil and carefree.
We invite you to make it a part of a special time in your life.